Tuesday 10 July 2012

Film News 10/07/12: New Dragonball Movie!!

Shonen Jump is counting down to the official revelation of the new (non-animated) Dragonball movie!

It would appear to be another Dragonball movie, rather than Dragonball Z based, which is a shame, but it also seems to be completely unrelated to 2009's awful "Dragonball Evolution", which, despite the fact that I did enjoy it and will always appreciate an attempt   to bring my favourite TV series to the big screen, was pretty bad it must be said. I'm not sure if this adaptation will be another Western version or if it will come from its home country, Japan, but the official announcement is set for this Saturday, so hopefully much will be revealed then!

This is my face right now: :-D !!! Special thanks to my lovely Sophie who learned of this story and informed me, due to her unrivalled knowledge of the anime world!

No comments:

Post a Comment